TELEGRAMAS CANTADOS PARA TU NOVI@

Regala algo único y especial. Regala un telegrama cantado. un payasito, botarga... cjwx2z

lunes, 15 de enero de 2018

MÓDULO 7 ACTIVIDAD INTEGRADORA 1 UNIDAD 3 “What happened?”

MÓDULO 7 ACTIVIDAD INTEGRADORA 1

UNIDAD 3 “What happened?”



Long time ago , my brother published a photo on facebook of a little puppy, he had little of  born.
He said that it was called raccoon, by its white spots in your eyes


When I saw the photo on his facebook, I really liked the dog and then decided to adopt it.
 I asked my brother, you can give me ?, because it was very nice. When I went by him, he was very shy and fearful.



Now , having two years . We love him and we want also.
He's not shy , is very outgoing and playful . The is called “Rintintin” , and is part of the family .
Now. We walk, bathe him and love him very much.
 He wants us and protect us, because for us, we are your family

  

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario